Wednesday 26 February 2014

Creative Babble ~ The Online Writing Workshop



Great News!            
                                    

Sue Johnson and I are collaborating on a new online creative writing blog! It is going to be a workshop, with articles and exercises for all writers, whether established or budding.


Follow the link and have a go at my Sensory exercise. Who knows, you might create the start of your next prize-winning short story or novel!


http://creative-babble-writing.blogspot.co.uk


I am currently editing my latest work-in-progress and awaiting news on various submissions. Very soon I will be starting work on the edits for An Improper Marriage, published by Musa Publishing (www.musapublishing.com) which is due for release late spring.


In the meantime, do let me know about your stories from my 'Welly Day' post.


Best Wishes,

Heather



No comments:

Post a Comment